"Amei e odiei como toda gente, Mas para toda a gente isso foi normal e instintivo. E para mim foi sempre a exceção, o choque, a válvula, o espasmo" (F. Pessoa)

You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "

Desabafo

1 de março de 2013 | Dhay

"Man, it's been a long day
Stuck thinking about it driving on the freeway
Wondering if I really tried everything I could
Not knowing if I should try a little harder

Oh, but I'm scared to death
That there may not be another one like this
And I confess that I'm only holding on by a thin, thin thread
And I'm kicking the curb cause you never heard
The words that you needed so bad
And I'm kicking the dirt cause I never gave you
The place that you needed to have
I'm so sad, sad"


Tags: | 0 comentários

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário